Brewery Tours of San Diego Public Tour Terms & Conditions 2018-2019
Because we reserve seats for you and turn away other customers once you’ve made a booking, our cancellation policy and reschedule policy is as follows:
- Any cancellations or reschedule request must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may request to reschedule your reservation based on availability of a tour of similar or lesser value if the request is made more than 7 days prior to the date of the original reservation. You will have 1 opportunity to request a reschedule and the rescheduled date must be within 3 months of original reservation.
- If you request to reschedule your reservation within 7 days of the date of your reservation then this will be considered a cancellation, and fall under our cancellation guidelines below:
- If cancellation is made more than 7 days prior to the date of the reservation then you will be given a gift certificate for each seat which must be redeemed within 3 months of the original reservation date for a tour of similar or lesser value. You will only have 1 opportunity to schedule using the gift certificate.
- If cancellation is made more than 72 hrs prior to the date of the reservation than each seat is subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
- If cancellation is made within 72 hrs of the date of the reservation then there will be no refund for any seat cancelled for any reason.
- If you miss or are late to a tour, there are no refunds. You can try to get a taxi at your expense to the first brewery.
- If you arrive for the tour intoxicated then you will be unable to participate in the tour, and you will not be refunded. The Brewery Tours of San Diego guide/driver will determine what is considered intoxicated at his/her discretion.
- If you become over-intoxicated or unruly while on the tour, you may be asked off the tour without a refund. If you are not allowed back on the vehicle then you will be responsible for any costs incurred to get to your destination of drop off. The Brewery Tours of San Diego guide/driver will determine what is considered unruly or intoxicated at his/her discretion.
- Please do not attempt to drive after participating in any Public Brewery Tour offered by Brewery Tours of San Diego. Brewery Tours of San Diego does not guarantee parking at any of its designated pickups and is not responsible for any damage, theft, tickets, or towing which resulted from parking at or near the designated pickups. We offer several pickups that are conveniently located throughout the city to arrive by Public Transportation or Taxi.
Cancellations by Us:
- On very rare occasions, Brewery Tours of San Diego must cancel all or part of a tour, including in response to insufficient sales. If we cancel the entire tour, you will receive a full refund.